The PZ-2800 Premium Amplifier is designed for applications requiring sonic excellence and ruggedness. It can deliver 1800 watts RMS @ 4 ohms in the bridged-mono mode.This level of performance is achieved utilising high quality discrete components and by taking advantage of the latest innovations in class G technology.
The class A input stages and the complementary BJT output stage ensures low noise and distortion with excellent transient and overload response. The power supply consists of a heavy duty high current toroidal transformer and large capa citors banks that deliver continous power without any hiccups when driving low impedance loudspeakers.
The front panel features signal presence, clipping protect & thermal status indicators. Modular design ensures convenient serviceability in the unlikely event of breakdown.
The PZ-2800 Premium Amplfier is housed in a heavy duty rack mountable chassis.The front to back forced air-cooling facilitates direct stacking, Studio qaulity sound combined with sturdy construction makes the PZ-2800 is an investment that gauranties many years of trouble free service.
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation. Gain controls bypass option internally selectable.
- Independent clip limiters for reduced distortion.
- Internally selectable high pass filter protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
- Class G complementary bipolar output circuitry reduces AC power draw and waste heat by 40%.
- Modular construction for convenient serviceability.
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
|Frequency Response||20 Hz – 20 KHz, ± 0.2 dB, 8 Hz – 100 KHz, ± 3.0 dB|
|Intermodulation Distortion||0.01 % SMPTE, <0.01% IHF (at rated power, 8W)|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.01%, 1 KHz, 8W; 0.01%, 20 Hz, 8W; 0.05%, 20Hz-20KHz, 8W (at rated power)|
|Input Impedance||20 K ohms, balanced|
|Slew rate||50V/ µS|
|Rise Time||2μs 10%-90%|
|Damping Factor||> 200 into 8 ohms <1KHz|
|Crosstalk||-90 dB (20 Hz – 1 KHz)|
|Full power input sensitivity||1.3 V RMS|
|Voltage gain||34 dB|
|Amplifier protection||Fuseless short-circuit protection, ultrasonic and RF protection, thermal protection|
|Load protection||Turn-on delay, DC fault protection, ultrasonic limiting.|
|Output Hum and Noise||-105 dB from full output (20 Hz - 20 KHz unweighted)|
|Power Output||500 W @ 8 Ω, 750 W @ 4 Ω, 1400W @ 8 Ω bridge, 1800 W @ 4 Ω bridge, (20Hz- 20 KHz,< 0.1 % THD)|
|Power Requirements||230-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Packaging|
|Dimensions (H X W X D)||19”(W) x 5.25”(H) x 18 ” (D)|
|Net Weight||21.1 Kg|
|Packed Weight||24 Kg approx.|
|Shipping dimensions||26”(W) x 9.5 ”(H) x 23.5 ”(D)|